- What are the purposes of web site?
This web site is dedicated to firearms information and resource. It was designed to help people find information, purchase or sales items related to militaria, shooting, hunting and other amazing staff in those fields. We do not sell firearms directly through this website at this time.
- How can I advertise in this web site?
We are offering free and paid advertising services. Conditions of free services and other free listings can be found when you will sign in member section. Paid services include: ads in classifieds section, custom advertising programs and resources section. Anyone can advertise on this web site by registering as a member.
- Can I own a firearm in Canada?
Yes. If you have successfully passed the Canadian Firearms Safety Courses, you are eligible to apply for a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL). You can apply by visiting the Canadian Firearms Center website at http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/ for a Possession and Acquisition License (PAL).
- What is involved in possession, purchase or trade a firearm in Canada?
In Canada, to possess, purchase, land or trade none restricted and restricted firearms is required to be licensed with a valid Possession Acquisition License (PAL). The prohibited firearms are regulated by Canadian laws and the information can be found at Canadian Firearms Center.
A typical buy/sale transaction consists of the following:
- The buyer and seller agreeing on a price and exchange PAL information.
- In the case of a firearm requiring registration, or transfer (restricted and prohibited firearms) the buyer contacts the Canadian Firearms Center at 1-800-731-4000 and initiates the transfer of the firearm quoting the sellers information.
- In the case of a firearm not requiring registration or transfer (non-restricted) the seller still has a legal obligation to ensure that the person they are selling the firearm to is properly licensed. Exception of that transaction is Province of Quebec.
- The Canadian Firearms Center will give a reference number which the seller will have to quote when they contact the Canadian Firearms Center to approve the transfer of the firearm.
- Once payment has been received, the seller will contact firearms center and complete the transfer.
- Once the transfer has been approved, the seller will ship the firearm.
Following these suggested procedures will help ensure that you are dealing with a licensed seller and buyer.
One the safest way of transaction for Canadian users can be offered by Post Canada services such as COD or others options.
- How do I log in my account and what I should do?
To log in your account you should be register as Member.To became a Member click the link. As you will became a Member and your read the short instructions you may to start use our web-site. For those who can encounter some difficulties we supplied the full instruction in *.pdf.
- Is-it my add free of charge?
Yes. For first week. Others weeks / months are payable at very reasonable price.
- How match will cost me my add?
All most nothing. First week it is free. Second week will cost you 1.00 CAD. Third week is only 2.00 CAD. Fourth one is 3.00CAD.
- Did we are offering publicity for gun dealers, manufacturers and featured options?
Yes. Please contact us. You will be more than satisfied.